As soon as we spot that golden ball of fire entering the Sky's over the not so sunny shores of Britain then we all grab the chance to get out and make the most of it, after all, its Britain, we don't no how long its going to last!
I personally love letting Harry play in the Garden, and him being able to walk around with a pair of shorts on. And boy does he love being outside! But as every parent knows, the sun can be very harmful to our little ones if we don't protect them against it.
When the very lovely people over at Zeon Healthcare asked if i would review some of there kids sun mousse i jumped at the chance, what stood out for me with The Sun Mousse® was that it was suitable for sensitive skin.
As parents we want to know were giving our children the best and protecting them as much as we can. So knowing that The sun mousse® is suitable for sensitive skin, water resistant, protects against UVA and UVB rays and does not contain fragrances or unnecessary colourings is very much piece of mind for me as a parent.
|harry enjoying helping his uncle Karl in the garden!|
|down on the farm!|
Here's some top tips sun tips from The sun mousse company:-
The Golden Rules…
- Don't get sun burnt!
- Only use sunscreens with an SPF of 15+ or higher.
- Children are at a higher risk of burning so remember to keep an eye on. Babies should not be exposed to the sun at all.
- Sunscreens should never be used in order to spend longer in the sun, they should only be used to increase your protection.
- Remember to reapply sunscreen regularly.
- Try to stay in the shade when the sun is at it's highest between 11am and 3pm.
- No sun screen, no matter how high the SPF, can offer 100% protection, so try to cover up with a wide brimmed hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Just because you are not deliberately sunbathing doesn't mean you won't get burnt. You may be outdoors watching sport, doing the gardening or just sitting in the park.
- Damage to the skin comes from exposure to UV light not heat, so don’t be fooled by low temperatures or a cool breeze.
- Always check that your sunscreens are in date – many people are unaware that sunscreens have a shelf life!
- Don’t be deceived by the shade of a beach umbrella, the sun’s rays can penetrate through the fabric and may be reflected up from the sand so you will still need to reapply regularly.
If you know you’re going to be spending time out of doors always take sunscreen with you!
I'm very happy with the sun mousse and i will be definitely purchasing it to use on all of us over the summer, but another great fact that the lovely sun mousse company have informed me is that not only does the sun mousse protect against the suns rays it protects your skin against all weather conditions be in wind rain or snow.
The sun mousse SPF 50 is competitively priced at £17.99 and can be purchased from there website as well as boots, They also have a range for babies and adults, as well as aftersun and more.
Hope you all have a weekend filled with fun in the sun what ever you are doing.
Love Lucy x
*i was sent some sun mouse products to review, all thoughts are my own, i have not been paid to make this review.